DAY 1: HA NOI- BAI TU LONG BAY-KAYAKING-VUNG VIENG FISHING VILLAGE
11:45 Arrive in Hon Gai pier and boarding operations
12:45 The Cruise Manager will give a welcome speech with all the cruise information and Safety instructions.
13: 15 Enjoy the lunch with the best products of the Bay.
14.45 Visit the Vung Vieng floating fishing village by kayaking 15.30-16.30 If you want to relax on the boat instead of participating in other activities feel free to use our sauna at no extra cost.
17:00 -18:30 Happy Hour: buy 01 get 01 free
17:30 The Cooking Demonstration is waiting for you to discover the secrets of Vietnamese Cuisine.
19:00 Enjoy set menu dinner on board
21:00 Join the Squid Fishing activity. Free time on the boat.
The bar is open late to serve you. Overnight at Cong Do Area.
DAY 2: BAI TU LONG BAY-THIEN CANH SON CAVE- HA NOI
06:30 Practice one of the oldest traditions of East Asia: Tai Chi – A beautiful and relaxing experience on the open deck. Tea and coffee are served.
07:00 Light breakfast is served.
07:30 Explore Thien Canh Son cave in Ha Long Bay. Witness its beautiful stalactites and stalagmites. Note: there are about 200 steps to get up to the cave.
09:00 Check out time.
Please put your luggage outside the cabin and the key at the reception desk.
Our staff will transfer your luggage to our lounge for you. Bill settlement at the reception desk.
09:30 Brunch is served at the restaurant on the 2nd deck.
10:45 The boat arrives at the pier.
In Vietnam, we never say “Goodbye” we always say “See you again”
NOTICE: WIFI CONNECTION IS AVAILABLE ON BOARD BUT HAS LIMITED INTERNET CONNECTIVITY THROUGHOUT THE ITINERARY DUE TO THE SEA AND THE KARST LIMESTONES AND MOUNTAINS BLOCKING THE SIGNAL FROM THE SATELLITES. PLEASE TAKE THIS INTO YOUR CONSIDERATION
- Welcome cocktail
- Ha Long Bay tour permit, entrance fees and sightseeing fees.
- Accommodation in luxury air-conditioned cabin
- Full board meals: 01 lunch, 01 dinner, 01 breakfast,01 brunch
- Sauna facility from 15.30pm -16.30pm
- Kayak service
- Water, tea and fresh fruit in the cabin.
- Taxes and service charges
- Insurance on-board
- Airfares, transportation to and from Ha Long Bay
- Visa arrangements
- Bamboo rowing boat (50,000vnd/ pax; upon your request)
- Beauty spa services
- Other beverages, tips and personal expenses
- Surcharge on Christmas 24/12; New Year 31/12.
- All other services that not clearly mentioned
- Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels, and operating conditions. Swimming or kayaking excursions may be canceled due to poor weather. Unused services are not subject to a refund.
- Meals onboard are fusion: Vietnamese, seafood & international. Guests should provide us with any special food preferences, allergies or dietary requirements at least 3 days prior to the departure date.
- Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, gender, passport number and visa expiry date for all passengers. A valid passport is required upon check-in. Otherwise, boarding may be denied by the port authority.
- Elderly people, people with physical health problem or kids who cannot use kayaking and need to use a bamboo boat are free of charge.